Sunday, November 11, 2007

Catching up

No sooner had we got the central heating than I was off!. I went over to Ariege on the following day. I stayed with Leonoor, Sjef was away so we had a good "girlie" chat and caught up with things since we moved. The next day I picked up Jik and we went up to Andorra. A longish trip as it seemed that half of France was going there, I had forgotten that it was half term holidays. Anyway it took us 21/2 hours to get there. Had lunch then we split up for a while. Somehow missed our rendezvous and spent an hour looking for each other. Did a quick shop before going back to the car. It took us an hour to get out of the car park and other hour to get down to the customs post, so many people leaving at that time. Eventually got back to Jiks' at 8.30. Back to Leonoors for supper, Sjef just arrived back from Holland. Next morning picked up some more of our belongings from Jez' and then came back home. It was my birthday so opened cards and pressies when I got back. Went out for lunch the next day to celebrate my birthday. A nice day.

No comments: