Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Friday 2nd October.

Christine went to her friend's mothers funeral in the morning and David went to do the supermarket shop. I walked down to the village to meet my cousin Margaret who came over from Rathmell. We went over to the Cow and Calf on Ilkley moor and met up with her brother Peter and his wife Jean for lunch. We had a lot to talk about. Since I last met them, their mother my Auntie Jean has died and also Margaret's husband Ron. Although we are not very good at keeping in touch we always get on well when we do meet up. It was really good to see them again. We left about 3pm and Margaret dropped me in Ilkley where I bought some postcards and Christine picked me up. In the evening Christine and I went to Websters again, at my request, as I wanted another fish and chip supper! Making hay while the sun shines!!

No comments: