Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Saturday 3rd October.

What a day. Strong wind and heavy rain. Not a day for David to be golfing! We decided to go to Sainsbury's at Keigthly as I had been borrowing a housecoat of Christine's and hoped that they still may have some in stock. Sadly no housecoat but they did have a clothing sale on and I was tempted to buy a few items! On the way back we stopped off at the butchers, in Micklethwaite, and bought one of their amazing pork pies for lunch. In the afternoon Christine and I went to the flower festival in Baildon Parish Church. So many memories. We were both married there and I took confirmation classes and was confirmed there. The flowers were beautiful and afterwards we went into the Parochial Hall for a cup of coffee and a meringue for which I was charged the exorbitant price of £2.50 each! Hope the proceeds are going to a worthy cause! Back "home" where we relaxed for the rest of the day with the papers and TV. Well, I relaxed and David and Christine prepared yet another wonderful meal!

No comments: